Vision to Vantagepoint Overview
AEC leaders focused on improving operations often ask:
• How can I increase project delivery capacity without sacrificing quality of work?
• How can I develop our talent and culture into a competitive advantage?
• How can I increase our profit margins without relying on reduced fees or discounts?
• How can I deliver a long-term roadmap to grow our company?
1. Vantagepoint Readiness Portal
This includes a checklist, demonstration videos, release notes, and much more. Sessions are brief and individualized to be specific to different functional components.
Cloud users/Those with DLZ:
To access the portal, follow these simple steps
- Log into the DLZ platform with your DLZ account credentials
- On the opening Dashboard screen, use the “Enter Search keyword” feature to search for “Readiness Portal”.
- The “Deltek Vantagepoint Readiness Portal” will come up as the top result for all Vision and Vantagepoint product users, and you can simply click to enroll and launch the portal.
- Once enrolled, you can access the portal at any time from your personal Learning Profile, where it will appear on your “Courses” list.
3. Test Vantagepoint functionality in a Preview Environment
- Cloud – request a 90-day Vantagepoint Cloud preview environment via the Readiness Portal
- On-Prem – create your own test environment by requesting the Vantagepoint installer via the Readiness Portal, or request a Cloud preview environment from Deltek
2. The Customer Assistance Program (CAP)
- The Customer Assistance Program (CAP) supports customers who are planning to upgrade from Vision to Vantagepoint.
- CAP sessions provide general overview of the upgrade process and the new features in Vantagepoint
- CAP lasts for eight weeks and provides all the necessary guidance to ensure a successful upgrade to Vantagepoint.
- There is no cost associated with CAP and there are no limits to participants that can join from your company.
- All meetings are held from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM Central Time, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern Time
- All meetings recorded and available to be viewed any time after the meeting has ended.
Key benefits of CAP:
Check – In Meetings, Live Q+A during Check-In Meetings, an upgrade Plan Template will be provided, Access to Collaboration Tool – Invision
Next CAP session dates:
Get in touch
Need Additional Support for Your Upgrade?
AMR is here to help. AMR’s Vantagepoint Readiness Services (VRS) is specifically designed to help better support your upgrade journey.